Welcome to the Oikos and Danimals Ultimate Fan Giveaway.
Just enter your email address and date of birth below to get started.
you must be over 18 to participate.
Welcome to the Oikos and Danimals Ultimate Fan Giveaway.
Just enter your email address and date of birth below to get started.
THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS INTENDED FOR PLAY BY LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE UNITED STATES RESIDING IN IN, MD, OH, PA or WV WHO ARE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AS OF THE DATE OF PARTICIPATION AND WILL BE GOVERNED BY U.S. LAW. DO NOT PARTICIPATE UNLESS YOU ARE ELIGIBILE AND A RESIDENT OF IN, MD, OH, PA or WV AT THE TIME OF PARTICIPATION.
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
1. ELIGIBILITY: The DANNON® OIKOS® NFL Sweepstakes at Giant Eagle (“Sweepstakes”) is open to legal U.S. residents currently residing in Indiana, Maryland, Ohio, Pennsylvania or West Virginia who are 18 years of age or older at the time of participation. Void where prohibited by law and anywhere not specifically listed herein. Employees, officers and directors of The Dannon Company, Inc. (“Sponsor”), Giant Eagle, Inc., their respective parent, subsidiary, and affiliated companies, advertising, promotion or production agencies, Web masters/suppliers (and their IRS dependents, immediate family members [spouse, parents, children, siblings] and individuals residing in their same household, whether or not related), and the NFL Entities (as defined below) are not eligible to participate. By participating, entrants agree to these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and/or its independent judging agency which are final and binding in all respects.
2. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: Sweepstakes begins at 12:00:00 a.m. Eastern Standard Time (“EST”) on January 5, 2016 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. EST on January 31, 2016 (“Sweepstakes Period”). Sponsor's computer is the official time keeping device for this Sweepstakes.
3. HOW TO ENTER: During the Sweepstakes Period, visit www.DannonOikosSweepstake.com (the "Website") and complete and submit the registration form including a valid email address and zip code to receive one (1) entry into random drawing. In the event of an identity dispute, the entry will be considered made by the registered owner of the email address used for the entry. No other form of entry is valid. Limit one (1) entry per person/email address for the entire Sweepstakes Period.
4. RANDOM DRAWING: Winners will be selected in a random drawing to be held on or about February 2, 2016 from among all eligible entries received by an independent agency whose decisions are final and binding. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
5. PRIZE DETAILS: Grand Prize (1): Grand Prize winner will receive two (2) season tickets for the 2016 NFL season to a team of winner’s choice (subject to availability). Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $6,000.00. First Prize (4): Each First Prize winner will receive one (1) set of two (2) tickets to any 2016 regular-season NFL football game scheduled to take place in the United States (subject to availability). (Maximum value of tickets not to exceed $400.00 per winner). ARV: $400.00 per prize. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for canceled, delayed, suspended or rescheduled events (including, but not limited to the game) or any acts or omissions whatsoever by prize providers or any other persons providing any prize-related services or accommodations beyond its control. Game date(s) subject to change. Seating assignments are at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. Lost or stolen game tickets, will not be replaced or exchanged.
Limit one (1) prize per person/household. If any winner cannot accept a prize as stated, prize may be forfeited in its entirety. Prize cannot be substituted, assigned, transferred, or redeemed for cash; however, Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to substitute prize of equal or greater value if the advertised prize (or portion of prize) is unavailable. Prizes are not for re-sale and cannot be sold after awarded. Winner is responsible for any loss of prize or portion of any prize after it has been delivered. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prizes. Total ARV of all prizes is $7,600.00. Any difference between stated value and actual value will not be awarded.
6. GENERAL CONDITIONS: By entering, participants agree (and agree to confirm in writing) that: (a) Sponsor, the NFL Entities (as defined below), Giant Eagle participating stores, and their respective parents, subsidiaries, related and affiliated entities, partners, members, representatives, consultants, contractors, legal counsel, advertising and promotion agencies, and all of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) are released, will have no liability whatsoever for, and shall be held harmless by participants against any liability for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind to person(s) including, without limitation, death, or property, resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of any prize or participation in this Sweepstakes or any Sweepstakes-related activities including, without limitation, any travel related thereto; (b) except where legally prohibited, winners grant (and agree to confirm that grant in writing) permission to Sponsor and those acting under its authority the right to the use of his/her name, picture, likeness, voice, biographical information and statements, at any time or times, for advertising, trade, publicity and promotional purposes without additional compensation, in all media now known or hereafter discovered, worldwide in perpetuity, and on the Internet and World Wide Web, without notice, review or approval, unless prohibited by law; (c) any portion of the prize not accepted or used by the winner will be forfeited; and (d) Sponsor is not responsible for any inability of winner to accept or use any prize (or any portion thereof) for any reason. The prize winners shall bear all risk of loss or damage to their prize after it has been delivered.
8. LIABILITY LIMITATIONS: The Released Parties are not responsible for lost, late, illegible, incomplete, stolen, postage-due, mutilated, non-delivered or misdirected entries or mail; or for interrupted or unavailable satellite, network, server, Internet Service Provider, Website, telephone or other connections, availability or accessibility, or miscommunications, or failed computer, satellite, telephone or cable transmissions, or lines, or technical failure or jumbled, corrupted, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions or computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures, or technical errors or difficulties, or other errors of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic or network or the incorrect or inaccurate capture of an entry or other information or the failure to capture, or loss of, any such information. Persons who tamper with or abuse any aspect of this Sweepstakes or otherwise attempt to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes by cheating, hacking, deception, or other unfair entry practices or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other participants or Sponsor representatives, as solely determined by the Sponsor, will be disqualified. Any use of robotic, automatic, macro, programmed or like entry methods will void all such entries by such methods, and disqualify any participant using such methods. The Released Parties are not responsible for injury or damage to participants’ or to any other person's computer related to or resulting from participating in this Sweepstakes or downloading materials from or use of the Website. The Released Parties are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by Website users, human error, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes, and assume no responsibility for any error, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation, or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction, or unauthorized use of Website or any equipment associated with this Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel or suspend this Sweepstakes should fraud, virus, bugs or other causes beyond the control of Sponsor corrupt the administration, security or proper play of the Sweepstakes. In the event of cancellation, Sponsor will randomly award the prizes from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to cancellation.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY PERSON TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO DISQUALIFY AND SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
9. Binding Arbitration and Disputes: Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this Sweepstakes shall be settled by binding arbitration in a location determined by the arbitrator as set forth herein (provided that such location is reasonably convenient for claimant), or at such other location as may be mutually agreed upon by the parties, in accordance with the procedural rules for commercial disputes set forth in the Comprehensive Arbitration Rules and Procedures of JAMS (“JAMS Rules and Procedures”) then prevailing, and judgment upon the award rendered by the arbitrator(s) may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof. The arbitrator shall be selected pursuant to the JAMS Rules and Procedures. The arbitrator shall apply New York law consistent with the Federal Arbitration Act and applicable statutes of limitations, and shall honor claims of privilege recognized at law. In the event that the claimant is able to demonstrate that the costs of arbitration will be prohibitive as compared to the costs of litigation, Sponsor will pay as much of the claimant’s filing and hearing fees in connection with the arbitration as the arbitrator deems necessary to prevent the arbitration from being cost-prohibitive. If any part of this arbitration provision is deemed to be invalid, unenforceable or illegal (other than that claims will not be arbitrated on a class or representative basis), or otherwise conflicts with the rules and procedures established by JAMS, then the balance of this arbitration provision shall remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with its terms as if the invalid, unenforceable, illegal or conflicting provision were not contained herein. If, however, the portion that is deemed invalid, unenforceable or illegal is that claims will not be arbitrated on a class or representative basis, then the entirety of this arbitration provision shall be null and void, and neither claimant nor Sponsor shall be entitled to arbitrate their dispute. Upon filing a demand for arbitration, all parties to such arbitration shall have the right of discovery, which discovery shall be completed within sixty days after the demand for arbitration is made, unless further extended by mutual agreement of the parties. THE ARBITRATION OF DISPUTES PURSUANT TO THIS PARAGRAPH SHALL BE IN THE PARTICIPANT’S INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY, AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING. THE ARBITRATOR MAY NOT CONSOLIDATE OR JOIN THE CLAIMS OF OTHER PERSONS OR PARTIES WHO MAY BE SIMILARLY SITUATED. DO NOT ENTER THIS SWEEPSTAKES IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO HAVE ANY CLAIM OR CONTROVERSY ARBITRATED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THESE OFFICIAL RULES.
BY PARTICIPATING IN SPONSOR’S SWEEPSTAKES, EACH PARTICIPANT INCLUDING EACH PRIZE WINNER, AGREES THAT TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW: (1) ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES, OR ANY PRIZE AWARDED, WILL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY THROUGH BINDING ARBITRATION AS SET FORTH ABOVE, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION; (2) ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS AND AWARDS WILL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL THIRD-PARTY, OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS INCURRED (IF ANY), BUT IN NO EVENT WILL ATTORNEYS' FEES BE AWARDED OR RECOVERABLE; (3) UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ANY PARTICIPANT OR PRIZE WINNER BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN ANY AWARD FOR, AND PARTICIPANT HEREBY KNOWINGLY AND EXPRESSLY WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO SEEK, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS AND/OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES, OTHER THAN ACTUAL OUT OF POCKET EXPENSES), AND/OR ANY RIGHTS TO HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED; AND (4) PARTICIPANT AND EACH PRIZE WINNER’S REMEDIES ARE LIMITED TO A CLAIM FOR MONEY DAMAGES (IF ANY) AND PARTICIPANT IRREVOCABLY WAIVES ANY RIGHT TO SEEK INJUNCTIVE OR EQUITABLE RELIEF. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO EVERY PARTICIPANT.
10. GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION: By participating, participants agree that all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, participant’s rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New York without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules, and any matters or proceedings which are not subject to arbitration as set forth in these Official Rules and/or for entering any judgment on an arbitration award, shall take place in the State of New York, in the County of Westchester. By participating, participants consent to the jurisdiction and venue of the federal, state and local courts located in Westchester County, New York.
11. WINNER'S LIST: For the names of the winners, mail a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: DANNON® OIKOS® NFL Sweepstakes at Giant Eagle Winner's List Request, 10 South 5 th Street, 7th Floor, Dept. 856-735, Minneapolis, MN 55402 for receipt by February 29, 2016.
SPONSOR: The Dannon Company, Inc., 100 Hillside Avenue, White Plains, NY 10603-2863.
© 2016 The Dannon Company, Inc. All rights reserved.
Oikos is a registered trademark of Stonyfield Farm, Inc. used under license by The Dannon Company, Inc.
The National Football League, its member professional football clubs, NFL Ventures, Inc., NFL Ventures, L.P., NFL Properties LLC, NFL Enterprises LLC, NFL Players Association, NFL Players Incorporated, and each of their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, shareholders, officers, directors, agents, members, representatives, and employees (collectively, the “NFL Entities”) will have no liability or responsibility for any claim arising in connection with participation in this promotion or any prize awarded. The NFL Entities have not offered or sponsored this Sweepstakes in any way.